You arrive by car:
- Coming from Linz or Salzburg on the A9, drive southbound through "Plabutschtunnel", then take exit Graz-Webling (Strassgang).
- Coming from Slovenia on the A9: Exit Graz-Webling (Strassgang).
- Coming from Wien or Klagenfurt on the A2: Exit Graz-Webling (Strassgang).
Our hotel is situated in a dead-end-road = Stemmerweg. Turn directly at the Raiffeisenbank into this road.
Driving directions: please download als JPEG
You use public transportation:
City center - Hotel SÜD (Distance: 6 km)
- Bus line no 32 (Jakominiplatz/downtown) takes you in about 20 minutes directly to Hotel Süd.
- Bus stop: "Bad Straßgang"
More information: www.gvb.at
Airport Graz - Hotel SÜD (Distance: 10 km)
The bus stop is located opposite the passenger terminal in the arrival area. Please use the regional bus lines no 630/631, proceed to bus stop "Berschenygasse" and then take bus line no 62. Bus stop: "Bad Strassgang"
Central railway station - Hotel SÜD (Distance: 6 km)
From the central station please continue with a tramway (no 1,3,6,7) into town to the stop "Jakominiplatz", then get on the bus line no 32 and get off again at the stop "Bad Straßgang".
Alternatively you can use the railway "S-Bahn" to the station "Don Bosco", there take again bus line no 32 and get off at the stop "Bad Straßgang".
- More information: fahrplan.oebb.at
Stop-over on your way to Croatia:
Our hotel is suitable for a stop-over on your way to Croatia.